Today, I am a shape-shifting therapist. I have merged my life as a writer and my life as a therapist to create the single most powerful approach to healing in my career. I call my practice and my therapeutic approach, Mythotherapy.
We are all the hero and heroine of our own myth. We are the protagonists, and there are monsters, villains, miracles and the mundane. We do not have to be perfect writers, learned orators or be able to write the next great American Novel. We just have to find the part of ourselves who is ready to tell the story we were born into and be willing to take the “high view” of the stage our life has been playing itself out on from the day we were born. In the telling we heal ourselves, we help to heal others and we change the vibrational frequency of the planet. This is power.
An old African saying goes like this: “God made man, because he liked to hear a story.”
What is Mythotherapy
“A good life is one heroic journey after another. Over and over again you are called to the realm of adventure, you are called to new horizons. Each time, there is the same problem: do I dare? And then if you do dare, the dangers are there, and the help also, and the fulfillment or the fiasco. There’s always the possibility of a fiasco. But there’s also the possibility of bliss.” – Joseph Campbell
Mythotherapy is a process of doing the work of healing our lives through creating a new and inspired relationship to your story or stories. It is a therapeutic process by which you write or paint your story and in the telling are helped to deconstruct, reframe and forgive.
I do most of my work in the world “virtually”. I have Skype clients all over the world who can sit in their pajamas with a cup of coffee and work on their life and create change from home without fighting through Seattle or Hong Kong traffic.
Mythotherapy is a coaching alliance where you are supported, guided, and given the tools to allow your own story to unfold in all its healing wisdom. It is a process by which you encounter all the players in your story who hold the keys to your liberation and joy. And if you choose you might create a book, play or a story to publish.
If you decide to create a form, a book, screenplay or article, group process or poem that you want to give to the world I am here to help you birth the project as part of the alliance.
MythoTherapy will help you:
* Accept: Embrace your life exactly where it is and find new and amazing dimensions and dynamics in your circumstances.
* Heal: Shift your vibrational frequency toward Health and Healing.
* Create a Context: Provide a big-picture view of the situation beyond your own story.
* Release: Safely release toxic emotions associated with the stress, anxiety, and depression of loss and transition;
* Transform: Change buried childhood stories that may be contributing to financial issues and negative relationship patterns.
* Take Action: Take positive action in an unhappy relationship or job from a place of understanding and compassion.
* Experience: Encounter the magic of coming to know yourself in a vibrant new way.
* Know: Use your gifts and experience to help others, full of confidence and health.
* Love: Unlock the power of the heart to love of self, love of others and compassion.
* Tap into your limitless creativity.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Contact Maya Christobel through her Website at www.mayalunachristobel.com,
Email her at: email@example.com
Also check out Maya at www.the-gypsy-life.com